Nova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Gaming

Almost Christmas! :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Market Dealer Information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xDaStallionx
Admin
xDaStallionx

Black Market Dealer Information Empty
PostSubject: Black Market Dealer Information   Black Market Dealer Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:28 am

Below are the flags used to give players the ability to sell illegal items to other people

The v Flag:

The v flag gives you the abilty to sell Light Blackmarket items such as food, water, books, and other misc items.
It also allows you to sell melee weapons like a Crowbar, knife, etc.

The V Flag:

The V flag give you the ability to sell Heavy Blackmarket items such as pistols, SMGs, grenades, etc.
You are also able to sell ammo with the flag. This is a rare flag.

The m Flag:
NOTE: The m flag is only for the Resistance Leader.

The m flag is simple and allows you to buy and sell Rebel suits like the classic and the Medic uniforms. The uniforms can also be made
by you if you have the correct items. This is almost impossible because the suit ittself is a CPA uniform.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The following explains what a Black Market Dealer is.

A Black Market Dealer is a criminal in the eyes of CPA and a friend in the eyes of Rebels and a few citizens.
They have connections outside of the city to supply themselves with the merchandise or have people on
the inside to supply him/her. It isn't cheap, but its what people like the Resistance need to help
the citizens of the city.

How to become a Black Market Dealer:

You first need to be a Resistance member and prove such. There will be a topic where you will go and apply for certain flags.

The v flag is relatively simple to get, since it allows you to sell basic misc things. You don't need to be a popular Resistance for it.

The V flag is harder, and it requires you to be in the Resistance for an extended period of time and effort. This will take a while, perhaps months, or maybe almost a full year. Only popular private Resistances besides the Official Resistance can have this flag.

The m flag is restricted to the Resistance Leader only. No one besides him/her can use the flag.
Only the Official Resistance can have this flag. Others have to make the suit themselves.

Black Market Dealer Rules

1. Do not just order a shipment and act like you already had it. Place an order in advance and wait a few minutes.
2. Make your prices for items realisticly. Don't make food thousands of tokens.
3. Do not abuse the flags to get items for yourself. Sell them to other people unless you have a good reason to buy it for yourself. (Such as hunger)
4. You sell to everyone, not just the Resistance. If they have the tokens, go for it.
5. Do not just walk up to people like "Do you want to buy some illegal shit?" They will have to ask you or you have to know they are not
going to arrest you or tell the CPA. This won't get you in trouble, but ICly, it's probably a bad idea.

Last edited by xDaStallionx on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinic
Owner
Sinic

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Dealer Information   Black Market Dealer Information I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 am

Very informative, this probably will be the official megathread for this if you add in some tweaks to it and put in a bit more information.
Back to top Go down
https://novagaming.forumotion.com
xDaStallionx
Admin
xDaStallionx

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Dealer Information   Black Market Dealer Information I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Added rules. I'll add more when I think of some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Market Dealer Information   Black Market Dealer Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Market Dealer Information
Page 1 of 1