Nova Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova Gaming

Almost Christmas! :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wamX

RP suggestion Empty
PostSubject: RP suggestion   RP suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:49 am

In my opinion, i think that more "crafting" should be involved in the RP.

Say for CPA-RCT's they have to get the materials for part of the RCT test, so if they pass they have the uniform and if not it is saved or destroyed.

Citizens should get crafting for just random objects such as table or chair for an appartment, i think that the In-game message: Find some friends Misery loves comapny is a good idea no one i have seen act on. it might add more to the Citizen role is such that citizens could actually RP in a somewhat nice (stretching that a bit) environment

Also for a character skill. Upon making a character you could set a crafting level but have it in relations with other skills like... heres a basic idea of what im saying

Starting Level (Lets say its me and i usually try to even everything out)
(and assuming the supplies are there)
2 - 9 basic crafting, manily table and chairs not much else
14 - 20 - medium crafting, better furniture, CWU/CPA possibility for uniforms
29+ - Expert crafting, Weapons (with certian character set and or skills), Ammo

Its just a very basic idea. feel free to add/kill

Back to top Go down
xDaStallionx
Admin
xDaStallionx

RP suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion   RP suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:19 pm

This you can do without all of the unnecessary coding.

You want to make a table out of wood you found? Go ahead, make one with roleplay. If you don't have 'pe' flags ask one of our staff to spawn
a table for you after your done with your RP. Things like weapons and ammo you should ask an Admin first. If it's as simple as picking up a few small pieces to
make a melee weapon, that's just fine. It would just be IC though, and you won't be granted an actual knife for a weapon.

The idea you have can have it's flaws. If someone has the materials to make ammo acidentally, they create it without their
character ICly knowing how to make the ammo. You and your character need to know how to make it in order to make it.

Just craft with roleplay, it still works just the same.

Also, this is the wrong thread for RP suggestions. Next time, put suggestions in General Suggestions.
Back to top Go down

RP suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nova Gaming :: Garry's Mod - Half-Life 2 Roleplay :: Suggestions & Complaints :: Faction Suggestions-
Jump to: